Introducing Virtual Visits
Your child's next pediatric visit could take place in the convenience of your home via telemedicine with your trusted clinician using technology powered by ANYTIME pediatrics.
When to Have a Virtual Visit
See a pediatric clinician virtually for cough, fever, asthma, rash, redness and skin infection
Cold & Flu
We will help you determine when your child's cold or flu symptoms can be cared for via telemedicine
Care for your child's ear infection, laceration, mild animal bite, pink eye and more.
Scheduling Your Virtual Visit
Call 888-891-7004 to request a telemedicine appointment with your provider. Once your appointment has been made, you will have an account with Anytime Pediatrics. Check your email for your appointment confirmation and instructions on how to set your password. Your username will be the email from where you received your appointment reminder.
Getting Ready for Your Virtual Visit
- Download the app or log into your Anytime Pediatrics account before your appointment. If you can't find your account or appointment, call your pediatricians office.
- Be sure that your video and audio is enabled on your device. If you are having trouble or want to double check, see instructions for a mobile device here and for a computer here.
- Prepare to be at home or in a quiet location for your visit. Figure out who will be facilitating the visit with your child.
- Prior to your visit, you'll be asked to enter your child's weight, temperature and current medications. Having this information handy will make it easier for us to start your visit. Having your pharmacy information is also helpful.
- If you have any photos you'd like to share, you can upload those at your appointment time or take a screenshot during the visit.
- Help make your child feel comfortable by being in a familiar space, having them share their favorite toy and encouraging conversation with the provider.
- Be prepared to ask questions and know what you want out of our visit.
- Remember this is not the same as an in person visit, and is a great way to see your provider quickly, cut down on time commuting and show your provider your child in the comfort of their own home.
Acute 15 minute visit - starting at $49.00 dollars.
Download the iPhone App
Download the Android App
How to allow access to cam and mic on google chrome
How to allow access to cam and mic on App
Basic troubleshooting guide for patients
How to update your device’s software
Please call (615) 722-7201 extension 3 to reach the Anytime Pediatrics help desk staff.
Hours for support are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time. Support after these hours or during the weekend is by email only.